Friday, January 28, 2011

A Great Week for CSE694

Life is good! Well, there are exceptions like trying to add minutes to the cell phone that I finally acquired for the first time two months ago. Thanks to my wife's patience, they took our money and I'm still watching the phone for the additional minutes.

But like I said, "Life is good!" My wife came home a day early from a business trip and most of you wrapped up your final reflective blog. Those completed from where I sit, and it is a rather comfortable recliner with the laptop on my, well, lap, are: Alyssa, Heather, Jan, Melanie, Nicole, Patricia, Ronnie, Russ, Sheryl, Tori and William; 11 out of 18. One blog from finishing are three: George, Mary and Sabrina. That leaves a mere four with a little to do yet. Good luck, I'll get watching and reading until the last thought is blogged.

Add to the list of good things this week the reading of your blogs and enjoying the new insights. I've heard say that one of the benefits of working with graduate students is all the research they do for the instructors. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update...I really appreciate it! I will continue to post things as I see it and thanks to the class I have that opportunity.

    Maybe we will cross paths again in another class. Well Wishes

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete