Monday, January 16, 2012

Gadgets and tags

This is the week of gadgets. Think of it as an adult playing with children's toys not only for the joy of playing with the toys to to better understand how the toy works and why it brings joy to the child.

I'd like to see a blog list on each site with a link to my blog at least; so I can link back to my blog easily after reading yours. Also consider including links to your classmates' blogs. Also consider linking to other related blogs which may be a separate gadget for organization sake.

I see some calendars, with advertising no less, and some news feeds. A list of favorite websites may be a gadget option.

Consider adding tags to your postings so you can categorize or organize them. Have you wondered what the facebook, twitter, and other popular icons are on some blog pages? How would you use them?

2 comments:

  1. How did you add a link to the blog called "Introducing myself"? It was the only blog that I couldn't find a way to "follow". Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also having trouble viewing "Shelly's Technology blog"... any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete