Friday, February 3, 2012

Cool Down

Years ago, actually many years ago, almost 30, a couple of mutual had a serious discussion about their futures. Their criteria included "something they would enjoy", "benefit society", and "earn enough more to survive." Their criteria wasn't far from mine and I have been very successful in most of those aspects, but it's sometimes results in a rather over relaxed attitude. That is one of my faults.

The class has included most of every aspects that one might expect in a class. Some have overachieved with quantity, others have been creative beyond my expectations, while others have followed the expectations better than I would have done myself. On the other side some have been very tardy to the point of no involvement. In three weeks I have tried to guide the class in a direction which would result in hands-on experience, understanding the use of blogs and what technology is involved. In three weeks most of the class have done that and my job as guide was complete. So this week I have been listening and not talking. The race has been run and I'm just cooling down.

Oh, by the way, I'm not a very good blogger for I have not continued to blog and claim your attention. I will visit you about one more time next week. Congratulations to all of you who have met your objectives.

3 comments:

  1. Don't you think that some people are just better bloggers than others due to personality type? Some people love to talk and others are reserved in nature. Just thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Robin. I also think that when you create a blog at a targeted audience you select what approach you will use based more upon what your proposed audience will appreciate and respond to/use, rather than perhaps what you would be drawn to personally. As this was not a personal blog, I tailored my blog and took it in a direction that was not necessarily a reflection of me.

      Delete
    2. I agree as well. At one point in time I use to spend all of my free time online... Now I try to get out and go outside spending time online as infreqently as possible. The only times I spend online now is to look things up for work or school.

      Delete